Chicken Milanese With Arugula Salad
Hands-on Time: 20m
Total Time: 20m
- 4 6-ounce boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 6 cups baby arugula
- 4 radishes, sliced
- 1/2 small red onion, sliced
1. Heat grill to high. Split each chicken breast horizontally (do not cut all the way through); open and pound to a ½-inch thickness. Season the chicken with the coriander, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Grill, until cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
2. In a large bowl, combine the oil, lemon juice, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Add the arugula, radishes, and onion and toss to combine. Serve over the chicken.
To pound the chicken, place each breast between sheets of wax paper or inside a large plastic freezer bag. Pound with a meat mallet or the bottom of a heavy skillet until the cutlet reaches the desired thickness.
Calories 289; Calories From Fat 127; Fat 14g; Sat Fat 3g; Cholesterol 94mg; Sodium 572mg; Protein 35g; Carbohydrate 3g; Sugar 1g; Fiber 1g; Iron 2mg; Calcium 71mg