Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Katz's Gluten-Free Products--Pizza Crust, Challah, Cookies, and More

Katz's Gluten-Free Products
http://www.katzglutenfree.com/

Well, I just got one of Katz's free samples, oat challah rolls, and chocolate chip cookies!

Katz's GF Flat Bread Pizza Crust-
Kashrut: OU-Parve
Website: http://www.katzglutenfree.com/Pizza_Crust_Flat_Bread_Gluten_Free_p/1231.htm
$5.99 for four small pizza crusts--but they were good. They the same as "regular" pizza crusts, but they taste good and you can make a nice parve (mini) pizza with them. The way to make the pizza taste REALLY good is to use high-quality pizza sauce, and throw some vegetables on top. Obviously, if you can eat it---try it with cheese. I just looked in my fridge, and pulled out peppers, broccoli, and some garlic (which I pressed and spread on top of the other vegetables.)
Process: I pre-heated the oven for 5 minutes at 350 degrees and let my pizzas cook for about 10 minutes (until the crusts turned golden brown.)
Overall, this was very easy and tasty!







No comments:

Post a Comment